About speed dating...


In my opinion speed dating can be good way of meeting people if it will be taken more seriously. Sometimes person wants to make some new friends and I think I would like to open such a club here but not for dating but for making friends, by the way no I’m not going to think about opening it I’m just sharing my opinion. As for me I can’t choose my partner there because I take relationships really seriously because if someday I have boyfriend we will marry. But let me imagine me there. I’m sitting and some random guys are coming to chose them partners or to have fun, I think I’ll ask some funny and not normal questions, for example I’ll ask him if he knew how many kg he should be to not be able to move. This was just an example of what kind of questions I will ask as I’m taking it so easy and not seriously. In Armenia if someone accidentally sees a girl whom he knows the life of that girl can become upside down because armenian boys will take it so seriously and will talk bad things about that girl. I hope no one will lose his\her mind and open speed dating club here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)