Innovations

So, we're living in the period of time when the innovations are demanded. But for me I can mention two sides of the innovations. 1st is that they're making our lives more comfortable and much more easier, I'm sure that there are too many new innovations about which we have no idea. For example did you know that scientists blasted mirrors with lasers to listen to light. We can think that it is really safe and funny to hear that there are lots of crazy innovations which are going to destroy our relationships with people. It is cool that I can sit at my home and chat with my friends in all over the world, eat food, watch films and so on at the same time. But what about my mental abilities. 2nd is that the new innovations are diminishing out thinking horizons, not all of them, but most of them, they're making us lazy, are not allowing to think more deeply and I can continue my list. Just please DO NOT ALLOW INNOVATIONS TO RULE YOU AND YOUR LIFE, THEY ARE MADE BY PEOPLE SO WE MUST RULE THEM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)