“Should same sex marriage be allowed?

So... In my opinion this a topic which should not be discussed. Why? Because it is kind of propoganda. Now I can just say my opinion and some others will just say their standart words as that is their rights and we can not judge them. I agree that we shouldn't judge them. If it is illness they need treatment not marriage. If you got a flue you will never organize a parade and make a flag in which will be written: '' It is our right to got a flue and we don't want treatments, we just want you to accept as''.
I don't want to say my opinion I just want to say something which is more than an opinion. This is not a high fashion, this is one of the oldest things that human beings have ever done. If you don't believe in God or Bible you will raise your child saying that killing or burgulary is bad thing. This whole thing is considered as a sin and sins can't be big or small, white or black. But this one is more than connected whit Gods' creation. God gave us freedom but it He wonted us to choose if we want marry a girl or boy He will create 2 Adam and 2 Eve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)