A New Year, A New Start

I hope to read my letter next year and be happy by saying that I had a year where I did what I had planned to do.

I have big plans, dreams, and goals for 2020, but other than that, I'm going to finish school this year, which I still can't believe. But before I finish, I still have a couple of months left, which are expected to be tense and sleepless.

The less time I have the more I appreciate it. Now I have stuff, videos, and books that I look at with jealous eyes because I don't have time for self-education. I have been interested in psychology for a long time. Due to lack of time and preparation for graduation and entrance exams, the spirit of creativity drowns inside me.
True, I will be a student by the middle of next year (I hope), but I expect to be able to carry out the projects that I have been dreaming about for a long time.

Recently, I found a site where I attended several online courses on time management, the causes of stress, and how to avoid it. But unfortunately, there are still some lessons I can't attend because of the time-consuming problem.

My dream, which I want to accomplish, is to read my letter a year later and say with joy that I am doing what I love in my life and what interests me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)