An interesting question...

Supposing you woke up one morning and found you'd gone back in time, what would you feel?

   I was given a task to choose one of the topics and write my opinion about it. This topic really interested me. I not a kind of person who says that will change or want to change something in the past, cause I am who I am by my past and by my mistakes that I have made. 
   I imagined what would happen if one day I wake up and fine out I'm not in my normal bed, in my normal house and in my normal year that I was living in.
   I would probably try to pick up my phone, but it would be missing. Okay, a little bit panicked, but lets discover in what year I am. I'm going to look from the window and there are no dinosours. Thank God, they won't eat me. I'm looking more to find out if I am in Armenia or not. I can hear someone talking about 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)