The most important international news today

   Trying not to be negative but EVERY SINGLE NEWS is either about coronavirus or about some kind of tragedy. It is a truth that bad news always spreads much more quickly than the good ones.  Okay but don't really we have something interesting going on or something special that can be shared. I don't even want to talk about our countries' news, as, in my opinion, 90% of it is lies. Politics, tragedies and so on. I was trying to find something interesting, but I don't think I'm going to succeed. 

As I am writing I keep searching. I just came across a web site, good news network. 

   I haven't said this to anyone, but it has been 1-2 weeks that I'm trying not to use the internet, at all. Some days are difficult because I have to find for example some note sheets to play or to keep being in touch with friends. There were some days that I haven't used it even just for 1 minute, but for now, it has been half an hour I'm trying to find some news to writhe this essay. 
   
So, as I have mentioned the web site that I just found, I found news which fas quite an interesting one.  A brilliant 34-year-old engineer has built her own mobile phone with a rotary dial—and she did it because she despises texting and over-complicated smartphones. Isn't it amazing? Her name is Justine Haupt and she has spent the last three years developing the old school device so that it can fit in her pocket, get better reception, and maintain a battery life of up to 30 hours. Since Haupt has been inundated with requests from fellow smartphone haters begging for their own version of the phone, she is now offering DIY build-it-yourself kits to the public. The astronomy instrumentation engineer from New York’s Brookhaven National Laboratory says she was inspired to make the phone because she dislikes the culture and design of smartphones. She said, that she worked in technology, but she didn’t like the culture around smartphones, and that she didn’t like the idea of being at someone’s beck and call every moment and she didn’t need to have that level of access to the internet. 
   I think time to time all of us have to be separated from these moderns worlds' amazing, shiny, attractive occupations and have our time with ourselves and have time to reprioritize everything in our lives.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)