Saying Goodbye- project

    From where should I even begin. It all started 3 years ago. I was 15, with no confidence, shy. I do remember my first class of English. I can remember how bad my voice was trembling while I was introducing myself. I remember how shy I was to open up about me and my own world. I remember exactly what I said. I said that I was fond if monkeys and Harry Potter. Yes, back then I was a nerd. It was a shock for me to see how well others could speak. I went home and started watching English movies and TV shows in order to enlarge my vocabulary and to be able to understand slang and so on. I remember we had a student, whose name I don’t want to mention, who spoke fluently and used really complex words. And the jealousy (the good one) hit me. And I can say that it helped me. I was in competition with that student but no one knew, even that person didn’t know. I used to read as many English books as possible, which of course was a great thing.

   During these 3 years I have traveled, I have learnt many important things for my life and I have learnt not to rely on people and never trust someone with all your heart. I have learnt that maybe you’re open about everything and your trust can be used against you. I used to be an open and trustful person, but here I understood that this Earth is not for these kinds of people and if I carried on being like that, I would have been hurt so badly.
   Almost all of us always talk about the opportunities that we have here, but everyone already knows that. Why don’t we talk about the disadvantages and the horrible things. Yes, even in our school there are lots of bullies and poor bullied students. There are groups of cool students who can easily have whatever they need. I don’t say that only we in our school have these kind of people, but if we are trying to be different from other schools, why don’t we try to solve this terrible thing. I cannot say I have never told anyone a bad thing or I have always been an angel, but I’m working on myself and trying to be a better person.
   As we get older, I mean by age, problems get worse and worse. We live in a world where our mental health is not an important thing and no one is interested in it. Here I used to struggle to bad that I was searching, reading and studying about mental health, stress and anxiety.
   I know what I’ve written about might be boring, but that was my summery of my 3 years. Full of stress and anxiety. I don’t deny, I have had some grate time, enjoyed myself. And I am thankful that I have gone through so much, and those things made me the person I am now.
   Thanks to my school, thanks to people who were with me, and also thanks to those who let me down, disappointed me. We all learn form our mistakes.
   3 years in real-life school. I am going to turn this page of my life and move on with grate knowledge, amazing friends and unforgettable memories.  

And here is a little performance, hope you'll enjoy it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)