Has anyone ever had to give you first aid?

I think there are few people who had never been in a situation when they needed first aid. So I want to talk about fractures. There are types of fractures, open fracture and close fracture. For example If you broke your leg or someone broke his\her leg you have to follow to this types.
1.   Keep the injured leg as still as possible. Do not let the person bear any weight on the leg.
2.   Apply ice.
3.   Control bleeding. If the victim is bleeding from their injuries, take steps to safely control the bleeding.
4.   Look for other injuries. If a victim is injured in one area that might be injured in another area. If a victim shows signs of injury to the head, neck, or back, DO NOT move the victim.
5.   Cover any broken skin with sterile dressings. If needed, the wound can be rinsed -- try to use sterile water or saline solution.
6.   If an ambulance is responding, have the victim remain still and wait for the ambulance. If an ambulance is unavailable, the broken leg may need to be splinted. Be sure to immobilize the joints (knee, ankle, hip) above and below the break. Do not wrap the leg too tight.
7.   Put ice on the break to reduce swelling. Put a sheet or towel between the ice and the skin to prevent frostbite. Leave ice on for 15 minutes, then remove ice for 15 minutes.
8.     Elevate the leg above the level of the heart, if possible.
    1. Lay the victim on his or her back to reduce the chance of shock. Cover the victim with a blanket.
 Few years ago I broke my leg and arm at the same time. I was at the country with my relatives and my parents had juts left and I fell right at that time, so they called my parents  immediately and they brought me to the hospital. We didn't call ambulance because they will come late and I could't handle the pain. There they gave me first aid. They put peace of wood above my leg and then scrolled it with band, they did same think to my arm, that my bones couldn't move. After some time they did x-ray and found out that that they have to do an operation. It was close operation but it took them at least 1 hour to finish it. 
It is too important to know what to do in any situation. So if you or someone broke your leg you can follow to this types. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)