Flashmob- March

I. Everyone loves giving and receiving gifts. It’s one of those things that is common across all cultures. So here is my gift to you, I hope you enjoy these conversation questions about gifts!

Option 1

1. Have you ever received a strange gift? What was it?

I love creativ things and I wish I had me as a friend cause I always think what to do to be different make someone laugh. I have few friends and I always have long time to think of creative and strange gifts, but now I'm not gonna talk about them but talk about 2 situations when I was given a strange gift. For me it was not that strange as two of my best friend gave me a cactuses as a birthday gift. And second one. If you're my bestie you'll know that I'm fond of black bread, toasted and with hot souse. So, it was my birthday and my mom and dad gave me a bag, in which was my little black bread. I opened it and there was cut straight in the middle, there was my new phone as a gift.

2. Have you ever given or received a creative gift? What was it?

As I mentioned earlier, I always try to make someone happy. I had a friend who loved cucumber, so me and my other friend have decided that it will be funny and creative to give her cucumbers instead of cake. And we also thought to put candles in it.

3. Do you prefer to receive money or a gift? Why?

I have this persuasion that you have to give someone gift without thinking what would that person like to be given. I always give gifts which will be usable and will summarize our friendship or the way we went together. So, as advise, don't worry and think if that person will or won't love your gift, give it with big heart and big smile and everything will be okay.

4. What do you think of homemade gifts?

As I saw this question I remembered that I have made some homemade gifts. As I was child I used to make birthday cards, celebrational cards and give them to others, especially my mom. Now I have a tradition kind of thing, I make mini-tiny cakes or pancakes and go to someone's house or other places.

II. Answer the questions. Pay attention to the idioms.

a) Do you fit in with the rest of your family or are you the black sheep in the family? Does your family have a black sheep? If so, who is it?

I'm going straight into the answer. No, in our family we don't have that black sheep. But we have white one. It's me as I have curly hair and I'm skin is white)
Ps. The ending was a joke, don't get it as a serious thing.

b) Tell us a rags-to-riches story about someone from your country. Does this person’s story inspire you?
Hmm. I think I don't know or I don't remember that kind of person. But about inspiration, I am my only inspiration.

c) Tell us about something difficult that you had to do that you were somehow able to pull off. How were you able to pull it off?

I don't remember interesting situation, but of course I have been in that kind of situations.

d) Have you ever been in the right place at the right time? Tell us about it. Have you ever been in the wrong place at the wrong time? Tell us about it.

Talking about being at the right time or being on time, I'm always going early wherever I go, for example when I go to a birthday party I prefer to go early, cause I don't like entering room or place full of people, and that's why I have experienced being in the right place at the right time or vice versa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)