“Altruism” – Debate

First of all, that is altruism. Altruism is the principle and moral practice of concern for happiness of other human beings and animals, resulting in a quality of life both material and spiritual. Humans may designate a selfless love of others, that is to say the wish that others find happiness and generosity expecting nothing in return.
 I think this is one of the best  things ever. You can just express your feelings, show how much you care for the person.
To be honest at first I didn't get the point of this word, and I said that it is not right to be altruistic. I just thought that it means that you forget about you and you just care for others, which is not quite right.
As I mentioned it is really beautiful thing and what a pity that not all people have this inside of them. No one can say that they haven't had any experience when they did something in order to be received something. I did, for sure you did it too. If you say you haven't, you might've just lied.
  We all have ego, but some people have let their ego to rule them and in one word they are selfish. Return to my topic I would like to say that I just can not describe or give an examples because the best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up and who doesn't want to be cheerful. 
  
     There is no greater satisfaction for a just and well-meaning person than the knowledge that he has devoted his best energies to the service of the good cause. ~ Albert Einstein 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ՄԱՅՐԻԿԻՍ. վերլուծություն

Սաադիի վերջին գարունը․ վերլուծություն

Ջորջ Օրուել, Անասնաֆերմա (վերլուծություն)